Saturday, January 22, 2011

OFFICE RELATIONSHIP (SONIA)

“I love to please.”
Tar and I are really cool; were good friends, been knowing each other about five years.” OK?”
I still was a little shy and intimidated by this hold situation, but my body and my curiosity helped me to make the choice to participate
Before I could speak my approval, she was all on me, waving her fingertips back and forth over my stomach, causing me to feel stock waves thought my body. Sonia works her hand down between my legs, finger tapping on my now sowing lip. The tease she was already running on me was driving me crazy when she begins to alternate the tapping to a few taps followed by a soft gentle finger slide. She sled her finger from my clitoris down to my river of creamy juices, stopping there to take a swim. She played and teased until my pussy was on fire and I had to verbally beg for relieve.
“Sonia, please, Sonia Oh shit please. Let me cum. Please.” I moaned.
She climbed between my legs and bend over and softly blew a warm breeze on my pussy  before she took my clitoris in her month gently rolling her tongue off of it as if was a cherry popsicle dripping juice. My hip movement became so intensive that she got into it, licking and curing her tongue in the right spots. She worked her finger in my ass hoe as if it was an oil drill. I was so engrossed with what she was doing for me that I had forgotten about Tracy. I glance around and notice him standing on the side of the bed watching.   He was smiling and I assumed, waiting for his turn.  
Sonia finished her business with me and as she got dress, she spoke to me about her husband and two children. Sonia explained that her husband knew she was bi-sexual before he married her and they had been able to come to an agreement that she would be able to have sexual relationships with women, but not men. She looked in Tracy direction, “Sorry Buddy” she said and smiled at him. Tracy seems to be all right with her not pleasing him sexually. 
She put on her coat and walked over to me, bent over and kisses me gently on my lips and said, “Here’s my business card; call me. We can get together for drinks and talk about Tra."  We both laughed. She waved at Tracy as she closed the door behind her. Tracy got in bed beside me; and round three of our sexual escapade began and ended with me giving Tracey blow jobs.
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment