Tuesday, February 23, 2016

POST 1

OFFICE RELATIONSHIP - POST 1
 By Lady Sharp

I saw him at work for the first time Wednesday. He walked past my desk with a swagger in his strut. My heart stopped. Medium height, hair cut short with a mustache that dripped of grey and black. He looked to be in his early 40′s, well dressed in his khakis and a navy blue polo shirt. The moment he walked pass me, I could smell his cologne. I was hypnotized and for a moment time stood still. I watched him as he walked into the manager office and took a seat by the door, where I could only see his pant legs and shoes. He had crossed his legs and was swinging one of them back and forth in a moderate pace. Suddenly the door closed and my eye slowly drifted back to my computer screen.
After about two hours, the door opened and he walked out. Looking in my direction, his face formed a smile and a nod of approval at least that was what I wanted the nod to be. I glanced around and noticed that all the women in the office were checking him out. Necks were stretch up over the cube walls. It looked like a goose convention. I thought it was funny until I noticed that Jackie had her neck stretched up too. She is known as the number one hoe in the company, out beating all of us women in getting in bed with the men co-workers. She is also known to have bedded a woman or two.
It had been two weeks and Ron, which was his name, had become a busy beaver. He stayed in his office, that was location across the room, ninety percent of the time. He arrived at 8:00 am and left at 6:15 every night, taking a 1:30 lunch in his office with the door closed. Once I became familiar with his schedule, I quickly put in for a schedule change to make sure I had plenty opportunity to cross his path during the day.

Another week went by and I had just come back to work, after attending a job management, training workshop. I spend a lot of time daydreaming about Ron and wondering if he had even missed my present. Before I left, we did speak in passing, but no conversations were shared between us.
I sat at my desk going over my reports and was startled by a man’s deep voice. "Hey, Ms. Butler, would you please come into my office for a moment.”
I was so surprise when I turn my head and met eyes with Ron. My heart pounded so fast, I thought it was going to burst. "Ok. sure." I spoke in a low tone.
I got up from my desk and walked with him toward his office. On the way, he smiled and waved at a few people whom he had developed rapport with.
“Come on in and take a set.” He said as he stood by the door up lifting his hand in the direction of a chair positioned in front of his desk.
He shuffled some papers around, opened a vanilla folder, cleared his throat, and then looked up at me with a smile on his face.
“Ok, I guess you’re wondering why I invited you into my office.” He said and waited for my response. “Yes, I am wondering why you called me in here.” I said forcing a nervous smile upon my face.

 “Well, I am going to be working on a special project and needed some administrative help and your manager recommended you.” He paused, waiting for my response. Nothing came out of my mouth so he continued.
“My department will be implementing new software and updating our computer security.  I will need you, that is if you are interested, to work directly with me. You would need to be my right hand person.”
I was speechless, shocked, how could I be so lucky.
“Umm Yea, I mean yes, I would love to work with you, and I mean work this project.” I let out a slow chuckle.  He glances over at me, expressing approval with a warm smile.
“Good! Therefore, as of this coming Monday your workstation will be located in the empty cube outside my office. Is that ok with you?”
“Oh, yes. I am so excited about this opportunity.”
I was so excited I could not stand myself. I had been waiting for an opportunity to get close to him. I mean real close. I was so thrilled about getting to him before Jackie had a chance to. Jackie and I have been in competition for the new men of the company since I started working at Darley & Moe. I remembered the first day I saw her in the break room. She walked by me and looked at me as if I was her number one enemy. In return, I looked at her wondering, who is this hot mess of a woman, with that bad weave on her head? We have had some words between each other in reference to who was the baldest bitch in the company. Before I can lay eyes on new male employees, Jackie would somehow get to meet them first. After she got a hold of them, they would meet me and lose interest in her, which has cause conflict between us.
I had spent the weekend shopping, searching for items that were businesslike but sexy at the same time. While sitting on my closet floor arranging shoes I wondered why I was so determined to get with this man. I have been in bed with many male co-workers. Most of them were better looking, had more power and money than Ron seemed to have. Yet, something about him turned me on right away. His mere presence makes me lose my mind and after searching him out on the internet and finding his business credentials to be overwhelming. I caved him more. Monday finally came. I arrived early to be in place for Ron's entrance.
"Good morning!" He said as he passed my curb without looking in my direction and turned into his office. "Good morning Ron!" I said and turned back to my computer, pretending to be busy.  I had arrived an hour early to make sure I stayed a step ahead of him. Updating his calendar was the major task, followed by checking and arranging the project log to be prepared by the time he arrived. I also had worn my grey suit with a pencil skirt that fix like a glove around my size 14 thick hips, and my 4 inch grey suede pumps that accented my legs to the fullest,  I had topped it off with my grey and wine silk print  low cut blouse. The front was open enough to allow a peek of my 36d's to give off a small tease.


Ron peek his head out of his office door. "Excuse me." I spun my office chair in his direction, giving him a full picture of lust. He was about to say something and stopped in midsentence. Wearing a look of approval on his face, he examined me up and down.
"Yes? I answered feeling this arouse feeling coming upon me in knowing that he was impressed with my presence.
"Hum, Oh yes, OK, I forgot what I wanted to say. Give me a minute." Ron disappeared from his office entrance and I spun back around feeling extremely pleased.
After about fifteen minutes or so, he came out of his office and approached me. "I just want to tell you that you look very nice today." He said as he glanced down at my blouse opening and smiled.  


"Thank you Ron. You look pretty good yourself." I said as I spun around and crossed my legs with him noticing.

 "I need you to schedule an appointment for me. I need to meet with Jackie Denton sometime tomorrow afternoon after lunch." I was hoping that he didn’t observe how my disposition changed as I spun back around and clicked on the keyboard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment