Wednesday, February 24, 2016

POST 4

POST 4
2/25/2016

Monday came and went. The rest of the week was spent completing task for the finally approval and close out of our project.
Jackie spent most of the week twisting her ass back and forth into Mr. Ron's office. We both still act as if nothing was wrong, but we were right back where we had started - hating each other.
Due to inclement weather, Jackie left early Friday, along with most of the office. I stayed behind to help Mr. Ron with his monthly reports. He had been very nice to me all week, taking time out of his schedule to work with me on management skills and task. He spoke about the management position that I was sure to be promote to and how impress he was with my management abilities. I was so excited. Jackie acted as if she had already gotten the position. The bitch went out and purchased a new Lexus, anticipating her raise would cover the payment.
Mr. Ron came up behind me and spoke softly. “Hey Ms. Lady, we better get going. The weather is getting worst. Come see out the window.”
I was amazed at the amount of snow that had falling within the last hour and worried about driving, 
"Oh my God. How am I going to make it home in this stuff?” Ron saw the panic on my face. He placed his hand on the my back, rubbing it to comfort me,
"You can stay with me if you like. I live right around the corner, walking distance.” He said wearing a sincere look on his face.
"I may have to if I can get out of here.” I walked back to my desk and started gathering up my belongings. Ron walked over and approached me. “Hey, I really mean that. If you need a place to stay until this blows over, you are welcome to come home with me. He said, and walked back into his office to get his stuff together.
I knew I wasn't going to be able to drive, so I had no choice but to go home with Ron. I knew Jackie would probably die if she knew that I was spending the night over her "he's my man" house.

Ron apartment was two blocks down from the office. The door attendant opened the door greeting us as we walked in. The walk to Ron’s house was an experience of slipping and sliding and Ron did a good job of holding me up.
Ron’s apartment was located on the sixth floor. The apartment doors opened up to a warmly lit entry hall with walls covered with artwork of bright reds and blues abstracts. We stopped in the middle of the hallway to remove our boots before entering the rest of the house. As I approached the entrance to the living room, I felt the warmth from colors of cream, white, browns and a hint of cranberry red. I exposed a smile upon my lips, as I looked around. In the middle of the floor sat an oversize, cream leather couch with two brown leather chairs anchoring each end. The drapes that hung from ceiling to floor, gave his window the appearance of being larger than they were. I trotted over to a leather chair, took a seat and bending over to rub my frost bitten feet.
"Would you like a cup of herbal tea?” He asked.
"Sure. I need something to warm me up. My feet are frozen and my hands feels like needles are sticking in them. I said, with drops of tears rolling from the corner my eyes.
"Oh wait one minute than, let me get you a blanket." He said as he walked in a fast pace, in the direction of an open door that I assumed was his bedroom. He came out carrying a pillow and a blue blanket. He unfolded the blanket, laid it across the couch, and placed the pillow on the arm of the couch. Once he finishes his covering task, he invited me to lie down. I laid down curling my body in a fetus position, while Ron gently pulled the cover over my body.

“Are you comfortable?” He asked.
“Oh yes, but my feet are still cold.” I responded.

 He smiled, walked back into the room and came back carrying a huge quilt and a pair of socks. He handed me the socks to put on and then laid the quilt on top of the blue blanket to enforce the warmth on my body.
“Is that a little better? He asked sounding thoughtful.
“That’s much better.” I replied.
I could see him from over the two seated breakfast bar area that divided the living rooms from the kitchen. While watching him as he prepared tea, I wondered if he might want to have sex with me. Knowing that he has been fucking Jackie didn't bother me, matter of fact; it gave me more incentive to make it happen. However, my body was too cold to think about fucking anybody right now.
Ron walked into the living room carrying a tray that held two cups. He placed the tray on the table in front of the couch. I positioned my pillow to allow me to turn my body to sit up and Ron handed me a cup. He then walked in the direction of the open door and turned to look at me.
“Hey, would you mind if I disappear for a minute? I would like to change into something more comfortable.” He said in a soft deep masculine voice that made my body relax and feel welcome in his surroundings.

“Sure. Go ahead.” I purred.
I sipped on my tea until Ron returned. He was wearing a pair of Atlanta Braves printed pajama pants, a white V-neck tee shirt and black socks on his feet.  With pillow and something navy blue under his arm, he walked over to the TV that set in the corner of the room and turned it on the news channel with no sound.
 Pulled a brown leather ottoman up to the opposite end of the couch from where I had stretched out my legs.
“I brought you something to get comfortable in too. That is if you like to change your clothes.” He held up an oversize navy blue tee shirt that would probably fit me like a dress.
“Thank you.”  I said as I took it from his hand.
“Would you mind if I take a seat at your feet lady?’  He asked, and I looked up to see his face and I got that feeling.  The feeling I call semi-lust.  The kind of lust that you can pull back and can keep yourself at bay. Controllable lust.
“No. Not at all, knock yourself out.” I finally replied.
He sit down, placed his feet upon the ottoman and placing a pillow behind him to brace his back and allowing him to sit comfortably.
“Well, Miss Lady, looks like we are officially stuck here together. The weather man said, they are expecting 3 feet of snow and heavy winds within the next 8 hours.  There’s a State of Emergency for New York. ”  
Ron pointed to the TV that was showing a news report about the weather.
“I guess I have to cancel my nail and hair appointments.” I said and made a mental note to reschedule.
“Hell, I can take care of those services for you. I’m an expert on fingernails, hair, toes, and waxing. You need not worry about your appointments baby. I got you”! We both burst out laughing.  

After over an hour of discussing work and the weather, I excused myself to change into the oversize navy blue tee shirt that Ron had given me. Ron turned off the TV and put on some soft jazz. I had moved from the couch and had joined Ron in the kitchen to watch him mix up vodka martinis for us. I was aware that he was sitting the mood for relaxation and a more personal and intimate conversation.
We began our talk with sharing details about our growing up and good and bad experiences in our life. We talked about our likes and dislikes then unexpectedly, Ron shifted the conversation.
“So, are you dating anyone at this time?”  Ron asked while looking in my direction.
“No not really. I do have men friends, but no one serious at this time. ” I answered as I shifted my body to take the martini glass from his hand. I took a sip to assure that it was prepared to my satisfaction.
“Wow, it’s a little strong, but it’s good! I said, wearing a smile of approval.
“Thanks. Is there anything else I can get you? He asked.
“No, this drink should do the trick” I replied.

“What trick is that? Ron asked, as he turned back towards the counter to clean up the mess he had made.  Acting as if he had not made that last statement. 



“The trick of making me feel good and warming me up, Mr. Smartly!” I said with laughter.  Ron joined in with laughter, enjoying the amusement I sent his way. He picked up his glass and led me into the living room. I took my original position on the couch while he took a seat on the floor, leaning his back up against the couch.
“Hey why are you sitting down on the floor?” I asked.               
“Since we were having conversation, I wanted to sit a little closer to you and not all way down there at the end of the couch. Is that ok?” He asked.
“Sure.  I have no problem with were you sit, this is your place.” I said, as I laid comfortable under the covers. 
Ron shifted his body to permit himself to look at me. “I figured since we are going be stuck here together for a few days that I would like to ask you some personal questions, if it’s alright with you. I kind of like to know what type of person I’m sharing my time, couch and vodka with." Ron laughed.
“Oh, so you think I’m a crazy woman who’s going to stab you and leave you for dead? No way, it’s too cold out there to try to make a run for it. Anyway, I am hoping you’re not a crazy man who is planning to rape me, kill me, and drag me out to the dumpster for the garage pickup. So I guess I need to know some personals stuff about you too.”
Ron let out a hardy laugh. “OK your right so, let me ask you one thing?” He was able to ask while still laughing.”  
OK, what is it? I asked.
“Are you comfortable with me and is there anything else I can do to make you more relaxed with me. I just want you to know, what you have seen of me, is who I am and I wouldn’t do anything to hurt you. You are safe in my home and welcome to stay as long as you need, want and desire.” 
Ron seems very sincere as he spoke and it made me like him even more. I guess he was trying to show me who he really was and so far, so good. He seems to be the definition of a gentlemen. A man of good family, breeding and social position, educated, sensitive and, well-mannered. However, the definition of gentlemen does not apply to most men in these time, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see another side of him. 
“You have made me feel very welcome and I appreciate it. Thanks Ron.” I replied while noticing him stretching out his body.
“Ron, can I ask you a question?"
“You can ask me anything?" He answered.
“What’s going on with you and Jackie?" He turned toward me and looked me in the eyes.

“I knew that question was coming.” He said, now sounding serious.
“Well, Jackie and I are just friends.”
“Are you too just friends or just friends with benefits”? I asked boldly.
 “I did say you could ask me anything so I’ll tell you the truth. We are friends with benefits.”  He said.
“So you guys are intimate with each other?” I asked.
OK, if you’re asking me if were fucking. Yes, we are, but we are not committed to each other. Is this a problem for you?" He asked.
“Oh no! You and Jackie can fuck anybody you want, but I was just wondering what you see in her. I mean what turns you on about her." I asked, while wonder when he would ask me to shut the fuck up and mind my business.
Ron chuckled and gave me sexual stare. He seemed not to be disturbed at my questioning and willing to answer all and any questions I asked.
“Jackie is a free spirit type of person, as I am. We have two things in common, we love sex, and we yearn for opportunities to feel the passion. No love or commitment is necessary. I can’t say that she pleases my sexual appetite but she does calm the craving”
“Wow, you don’t hold back on your answers. I appreciate that.”  I replied.
 “Well, since our discussion has shifted to a sexual content, I would like to ask, what would it takes to please you sexual. I mean what does a man have to do to make a woman like you cum?”
He didn’t blink an eye. He was sure of himself and he knew as well as I did that we were going to fuck. Therefore, when I opened my mouth to speak, I was going to give Ron every piece of information he needed to fuck me right, fuck me good, and fuck me up with pleasure.
"When it comes to pleasing me sexually, I truly enjoy a man taking control of the situation. I also enjoy pleasing my partner, but to answer your question, if a man knows what to do with his tongue he’s halfway there. I love a man to go down on me. However, the task could not be complete without experiencing a man who is able to work himself up inside of me and find my g spot. Playing with my clitoris and hitting that G, now that’s the shit.”  I spoke sexually.
  

Ron smiled in my direction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment