Wednesday, February 24, 2016

POST 3

POST 3
2/24/2016

I opened my eyes and the first slight I saw was Tracy. He was wearing jogging pants and a wife beater, sitting in a desk chair with his leg on top of the desk, and his laptop in his lap. He seemed to be so busy that I didn't want to disturb him.
 I have never met a man like him. Tra was the type of man that spoke softly, but with authority. He had a kind heart and would do anything he could for me. Being attractive with his light bronze complexion and muscle frame body has never stood in the way of his charter. He worked hard to get to where he was. Tracy owned his own IT Company, President of Foreign affairs for Carroll National Internet Expo, Consultant for Atlanta Network People and devoted a lot of time working on non-profit projects. The only problem with Tar was that he has a do or die attitude about life. I love Tracy, but not the way you love someone you wanted to marry. To me, Tracy is an event, a celebration of lust. He was happiness with a cherry on top.

He turned to look in my direction and smiled. "Hey sexy. You look like you had a hell of a night.” He said with laugher. "Oh be quite Tracy, it is your entire fault.” I said, as I adjusted the sheet to wrap around my body.
After a struggle, I was able to force my body to sit up on the side of the bed, only then did I notice a large box and two Macy’s shopping bags lying on the floor against the wall. "Tra, what is that. I pointed in the directions of the bags.
"It's just some stuff I had Macy’s deliver for you.  Come over here and see.” He said wearing a warm smile. Tra was always good at buying me gifts.
I sat down in the chair next to Tracy and began opening up the bags to find, two pairs of leggings, three cashmere sweaters, a pair of black Italian leather gloves and several matching panties and bra under garment sets. I was so excited I raised myself out of the chair and slide into Tra lap.
"Thanks baby.” I said and gave him a deep throat kiss.
"Hey you better be careful. You know how you can turn me on doing that kind of shit. He laughed.
I stood up, reached for the big box, and opened it, saving it for last. Tra had brought me a pair of boots. Not any kind of boots, but the boots I had mention to him last month. I could never afford them on my budget, but Tracy could and he did. They were high heels, thigh high alligator and leather boots. The boots cost $2000.00. Tracy was the MAN!
"Wow Tra, thank you so much.” I said as I hurried to try them on.
"You deserve them baby.”
"I don't know what to say, you are so good to me.” I said as I danced across the floor naked in my new boots.
"You don't have to say a damn thing, just keep doing with you do baby; and don’t forget nothing in life is free.” Tracy said as he raised up from his seat and approached me. Before you knew it, we were in the bed, Me, Him and my Boots dancing all over the place.
As I rode the elevator down to the parking deck, I couldn’t keep my eyes off my boots. I was smiling so hard my cheeks were hurting. I left Tracy back in his room packing up his stuff. His plane was to leave in three hours.
 As I approached my car my cell phone rung, it was Jackie.
"Hey girl, how you doing?" I asked, as if I really cared.
“I’m fine Bitch. Guess who spent the night with me? She knew I already knew, but wanted to toy with me.
"I have no idea. Who?”
“Mr. Ron and girl I'm here to tell you that he knows how to please a woman." She expressed excitement in her voice.
"Oh really! You must tell me all about it!”
"OK, then why don't you meet me at Warren's in about an hour?”
I was curious about what had happened between Jackie and Ron, so I agreed to meet her.

The traffic in Manhattan was crazy, but I managed to arrive at Warren's right on time.
Jackie was waiting for me at the bar.
"Hey girl," she said as I approached her for a brief hug.
“I love your boots. They are mad awesome." She said as she leaned over to check them out.
Instead of putting back on my cocktail dress from the night before, I just had to sport the black boots, leggings, and purple cashmere sweater that Tracy had brought me. "Thanks girl" I smiled in her direction.
 "You ain't mad at me, are you?” She asked.
“Why would I be mad at you? I asked already knowing she assumed she had won the "Get fucked by the new man contest."
"You know he's my man now, right? She asked, as I pulled off my coat and lay it across an empty chair next to the seat I would be sitting in.
"If you think so."
"What do you mean by, if you think so?" She asked displaying an annoyed look on her face.
"I mean, just because you fuck a man it doesn't mean he belongs to you."
Jackie stared in my direction giving off a look of disbelieve. "Oh, you still can't play fair. OK come on with it bitch, MAY THE BEST WOMAN WIN.” She shouted out.
"OK, but I don't think it’s’ right for us to compete for a man, who may not want either one of us." I spoke back in a calm tone, hoping that she would not break me down to her level of verbal excitement.
“Oh, he wants me. Matter of fact, were going away next weekend. He said you were too uppity for him. So if you still want to try to get with him, go ahead. You will definitely make a fool of yourself! Girl, you think you’re cute anyway, but you ain’t shit, BITCH!”
 I slowly raised up from my seat and grabbed my coat. “Listen, I’ve heard enough. I have to go before I whoop your crazy ass up in here. I don't have time for this bullshit, Jackie.”
Jackie rounded her eyes at me and focused her attention towards the bartender, who was now chucking at us as he served her another drink.
Of course, I left without saying goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment