Thursday, February 25, 2016

POST 5

                       
POST 5

2/25/2016

Ron pulled himself up from the floor and extended his hand to me.                                 
“Come on baby, it’s late. We are grown ass people and, I am not trying to play any games with you. I know what you want and I definitely know what you need, so come with me into the bedroom and get comfortable.”
I did not utter a word. I raised myself up from the couch and walked with him.
I took a seat on the bed and looked around, while Ron went back in the living room to retrieve the pillows and our drinks. His bedroom walls were a color of a pale yellow that matched the bed comforter, which was pale yellow, with deep purple design. There were nicely framed black and white prints of New York City Landmarks on his walls. A brown contemporary leather chair was station in the corner of the room with a floor light behind it. He had several books stacked on a table next to the chair, along with a laptop.
Ron walked back in with a pillow under each arm and glass in each hand. I got up from the bed to help him by taking the glasses out of his hand and placing them on the nightstand. He placed the pillow on the bed and took a seat next to me on the end of the bed.
He looked at me with concern. “You sure you ok with this?” He asked.
“Yes, I am.  To tell you the truth, I’ve wanted to get with you from the first time I saw you, but I wasn’t sure if you were interested.”
“Damn baby; me too. When you came into my office for that first meeting about working on the company’s software project, I was sitting behind my desk with a hard on. I never approached you because you were so serious and businesslike, I wasn’t sure what the outcome would be, and in my position, I didn’t need any drama. You know what I mean?
Ron stood in front of me smiling as he took my hand in his and gently brought my hand up to his mouth to place a gentle kiss on it.
“I wonder how many people in the world miss out on love because they are apprehensive about approaching a co-worker in fear of the outcome might jeopardize their jobs.” He spoke in a whispering tone.
“Probably a lot.” I responded.
 “Well, I’m glad you’re here with me and I’m really feeling you baby.” Ron said sounding very sexy.
 He then bended over and pulled my face towards his and kissed me gently on my mouth. My body was ready and willing for more of him. He pulled his lips away long enough to pull my tee shirt over my head He then dove right into making his move by pushing me back on the bed, leaning over me sucking and licking my breast, causing my nipples to grown hard. My head was spinning and the moaning of my lips located between my legs had change to a scream. I was totally lost in this world of pleasure.

Ron managed to pull his lip from my breast and stood up to pulled his jogging pants off, stopping to retrieve a condom from his pocket and quickly rolled it on. He then slid my panties off in one quick motion and with quickness he position his body on top of me, entering my river falls.  He begin moving his body in and out. In between his heavy breathing he manage to ask me a few question like; is this shit good to you baby;  you want this dick baby;  I fuck you right baby, and on and on.

Of course, I said what he wanted to heard. However, there was a problem; the problem was Ron could not swim, not even able to float. He was drowning. His penis was so small my canal had begun drying up and rejecting his visit. The disappointment brought tears to my eye that Ron mistaken as my overwhelming enjoyment of his pleasure. I laid there praying that this motherfucker would get a camp in his leg, pass out or just cum quickly. He did the latter and I was more than happy to shift my body from up under him.
I was very disappointed and ready to walk home in the snow, just to get away from him, but unfortunately I was stuck on his island and there were no boats leaving for at least one more day, and on top of that, I was still fuckin HORNY!!!

Ron went right to sleep, while I lay in the dark listening to the music that was coming from his CD player. I was glad he was sleep and took it as an opportunity to finish what he had started. I sit up in bed and swing my legs over the side of the bed. Carefully and quickly, I raised my body up and walked towards the bedroom door, glancing back at him to make sure he was still sleep. He was out like a rock.
I walked down the hall to the bathroom, went in, locking the door behind me and…..


To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment